I-HELP: Interfaith Homless Emergency Lodging Program
I-Help, through the assistance of the faith community, provides lodging, food, comfort, hope and opportunity for homeless women in the community.
I-Help, in collaboration with area congregations and non-profit organizations, will provide shelter, an evening meal and other supportive services such as case management, clothing and employment services to homeless.
- Provide shelter for homeless in your building
- Prepare a hot, nutritious evening meal.
- Sack lunches to nurture homeless for their next day.
- Transportation to and from the point of intake (Mesa CAN) to the host congregation.
- Linens for sleeping mats and towels for bathing for homeless.
- Soap, shampoo, lotion, antibacterial hand sanitizers, hygiene items for homeless single women.
- Counseling, mediation, advocacy for homeless
I-Help provides the first step toward a better future:
- Starting with a safe place to sleep and an evening meal.
Contact for interest to help this organization:
La'Tresa Jester 1525 North Power Rd., Mesa, AZ 86205 (480) 396-3795
Lutheran Social Services of the Southwest
Lighting the Way...One Life at a TimeT